Our Company

The Company was engaged in the manufacture of printed circuit board up to 2003. It ceased commercial operations in December 2003 up to 2011. On February 27, 2012, the SEC approved the change in its primary purpose to that of a holding company. The Company now has Sureste, BRHI, Bloom Capital B.V., Solaire de Argentina S.A. and Solaire Korea Co., Ltd. as its subsidiaries.

 

Sureste Properties, Inc.

Sureste was incorporated in 1993 as a property holding company. On July 2, 2010, Sureste amended its primary purpose to develop and operate tourist facilities including hotel - casino entertainment complexes. Sureste is registered with the Philippine Economic Zone Authority ("PEZA") as developer of a hotel project in a PEZA Tourism Economic Zone. As a result, Sureste enjoys certain incentives granted by the Government in relation to the hotel component of Solaire Resorts & Casino, including reduced tax rates. In 2011, in compliance with the requirements of PEZA, Sureste divested itself of all its non-hotel assets including its ownership in Monte Oro Resources and Energy Inc. (“MORE”) and various prime real estate properties. Sureste acquired all the shares of BRHI on January 12, 2011.

 

Bloomberry Resorts and Hotels Inc. On February 27, 2008, BRHI was incorporated as Bloombury Investments Holdings Inc. ("BIHI") for the purpose of developing and operating tourist facilities, including casino-entertainment complexes with casino, hotel, retail and amusement areas and themed development components.

 

On April 8, 2009, BRHI was granted a Provisional License by PAGCOR to establish and operate integrated casino, hotel and entertainment complex at the Entertainment City in Paranaque City. On September 21, 2010, the SEC approved the change of BIHI's name to BRHI.

 

Bloom Capital B.V.

In 2013, the Bloomberry subscribed to 60% of the capital stock of Bloom Capital B.V., a financial holding entity incorporated in the Netherlands as a private company with limited liability under the Dutch law on November 21, 2013. On October 23, 2014, Bloomberry acquired the remaining 40% capital stock of Bloom Capital B.V. In 2014, Bloom Capital B.V. acquired 94% shares in Solaire de Argentina S.A.

 

Solaire Korea Co., Ltd.

On December 28, 2014 Bloomberry established through a nominee a new company Solaire Korea Co., Ltd. to hold the Group’s investment interest in the Republic of Korea.

 

Solaire Resort & Casino

Solaire Resort & Casino (“Solaire”), is the first Philippine premium/luxury hotel and gaming resort in Entertainment City. BRHI, as the license holder, operates the casino while Sureste operates the hotel business.

 

On March 16, 2013, the Group commenced commercial operations, upon completion of Phase 1 of Solaire, along with the opening of the main gaming area and initial non-gaming amenities, such as Solaire’s hotel, food and beverage outlets.

 

Phase 1 of Solaire consists of a casino with an aggregate gaming floor area of approximately 18,500 square meters (including approximately 6,000 square meters of exclusive VIP gaming areas), with approximately 1,400 slot machines, 295 gaming tables and 88 electronic table games. Phase 1 has 488 hotel rooms, suites and bayside villas, and 15 specialty restaurants and F&B outlets including (the number of seats are approximations): 240-seat Chinese restaurant, 150-seat American steakhouse, 150-seat Japanese restaurant, 120-seat Italian restaurant, 250-seat international buffet/coffee shop, 176-seat noodle shop, 150-seat live entertainment lounge and 220-seat food court and 20 seat lobby bar, and a 50-seat lounge area. It has a multilevel parking building with approximately 1,500 parking slots, a grand ballroom with approximately 1,000 seats, spa and fitness center, and bayview promenade.

 

On November 22, 2014, Bloomberry opened the Sky Tower, which was previously referred to as Phase 1A development of Solaire. Contiguous to the existing Solaire Resort and Casino, the Sky tower consist of a 312 all-suite hotel, additional ten VIP gaming salons with 66 gaming tables and 223 slot machines, an exclusive House of Zhou Chinese restaurant and The Macallan Whisky and Cigar Bar for VIP gamers, state-of-the art meeting rooms (The Forum) and a lyrical theater (The Theatre). The Sky Tower also features two restaurants, the Waterside Restobar and Oasis Garden Café. The Theatre is a certified 1,760-seat lyric theatre designed to provide a superior audio-visual experience for wide range of theatre plays and musicals, dance performances, concerts, and amplified music and speech events. It is also accessible to a new multi-level parking garage that can accommodate and secure over 3,000 vehicles. The Forum is a 2,000 square meters of meeting facility with eight meeting rooms, two boardrooms and a column-free grand ballroom and a flexible pre-function area.

SiteLock